Arnaud 4D

Which countries have you visited ?

I has been visited Thailand and Japan in 1987.

In 1989, I was visited Hong-Kong

In 1980 I has been visited India, Italy, Switzerland and 

Spain.

Also Portugal in 1984,

I visited two times England. The first time in 1999 and 

the second time in 2012 with my family.

In 2001 I visited Netherlands and Belgium.

Oh, I forgot, I visited a second time Spain with my 

family in 2020.

 

What’s the travel who was the most memorable ?

The most memorable travel was Japan.

 

What was the best story during a an travel ?

In 1987, I was arrested by the Japanese police, 

because I had lost my passport and I went to prison for 

15 days.


 

 

                                

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Abdelhalime 4D

Cristalline 4E

Vivien 4E