Aurane 4E

 “What has been your worst experience?”

“One year ago, I finished the work and I went to the parking to take my car to go home. I met an older man who asked me to help him to pay his ticket for another city because he had broken the key of his car and he couldn’t return in his home. I accepted and we went to a cash machine to take the money for the ticket, which he was supposed to refund me the next day. I have never received this refund.”


“Have you ever taken revenge?”

“When my baby-sitter was baby-sitting me. I asked her to give me candy but she refused. In revenge, when she wanted to sit down, I pulled the chair, she fell and she hurt herself. I laughed but she reported me to my mother who punished me.”


“Have you lived a butterfly effect?”

“One day, after I was going to visit an aunt, we decided to go to a fast food. My daughter and I go to a KFC but I had a bad reputation so we went to another with the help of GPS. We were supposed to arrive in 10 minutes to finally arrive in 20 minutes in an isolated and scary place. As we didn’t know the place we got lost and the GPS took us out of the city, after 40 minutes we came home."

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Abdelhalime 4D

Cristalline 4E

Vivien 4E