Vivien 4E

 



    -Hello, I have three questions to ask you.

    -Okay.

    -Who is the person who has influenced you ?

    -Well, I am not sure,but I guess it’s my father.

    -And why ?

    -Because my father saved me once, when I was a kid, me and my sister were in the house and my sister was 3 years old and i was 7 years old. We made some fire in the house in the kitchen without know the danger and my father saved us, he was courageous with his brave.

    -Do you want to be like him ?

    -I was so proud of my father and sometime i wanted to be like him one day.

    -Where did he work and what is his job ?

    -Well he was a police in the past but now he left his job and he is a chef but i don’t know where does he work.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Abdelhalime 4D

Cristalline 4E